Buying A Home -Step by Step
Buying A Home -Step By Step
BUYING A HOME
A STEP BY STEP PROCESS
Buying a home a home is usually one of the biggest financial investments a person will ever make. It is important to understand the process and be comfortable with all of the elements of the transaction. This handbook will serve as a guide though all the stages of the purchase of a home in San Diego.
To begin, your Real Estate Agent works on your behalf to provide every service connected to the home buying process, from expert advice in the early stages through the selection of a home and the careful monitoring of the settlement. Agents are licensed by the state and are bound by law to deal fairly and ethically with all parties to the transaction. Make sure that you are working with a Buyer Specialist; someone who specializes in helping buyers with their Real Estate Transaction.
The buying process starts with finances.
Consult with a lender:
Buying YOUR home.
Discuss with your Agent:
Your Agent will:
- Help set up a plan of action through an analysis of your needs and finances, and the current housing market.
- Personally conducting your search to find homes that fit your requirements.
- Guide you through the process of making an offer on a home, including a detailed analysis of comparable sales in the area.
- Present your offer to the seller.
- Explain all documents requiring your signature
- Assist you through the closing process.
- Be available to answer any questions or discuss any concerns throughout the transaction.
What happens when?
When you find The Perfect House:
When you have an accepted offer:
What to expect during this process
A final note